Monday, July 27, 2009

weekend!

Well I had a pretty good weekend overall.
( I didnt get as much homework done as I should have though )

I had Friday off!! (Thank You Utah) from school and work. It was wonderful. I actually did work out a little (go me!). Haha and kind of took my time the whole day doing nothing else.... then we met at the mall and had to have a sweet treat before the game... isnt this huge???!
Photobucket
So CC, B, Blake, Will, and me were the ones that ended up going to see Real.
It was a really good game and we won in the end. Some people were actin a fool, but it was def a good time. Plus we have some plans in the works for our super-fan ideas. mmmmwwwwahahahah!
There were some fireworks after... and I must say it was to the most random playlist I have ever heard. Haha.
Photobucket


---------------------

Saturday I didnt get to work out... lame. haha. But I helped my sister in getting settled into her new place then we went to IHOP. It was pretty tasty.
I took the longest nap for some reason... like 3 hours! Oh how I love sleeeping.
I met B, Alex, CC, and Brooklyn for some early dinner at Veggie house. I could eat there everyday... well not if I want a nice body... but if I wanted to have good food. Haha.
A little later I met up w/ Darlenie and Shrimp over at Ricardo's house for good ol fashioned texas hold'em, Richard's grandma even played with us! It was so fun! Of course none of us could hold up our own against the more experienced! Haha. We played for quite awhile though... I think I need to improve my skills if Im ever gonna get my money back.

----------------------

Sunday I went to the ever-so-tasty Ruth's Diner w/ Bekky (plus we got to see Al keepin it real at work). It was such a nice day too, it could have been a little cooler but it was still nice.
I was able to hang out w/ my sister again that afternoon and we just had to watch the new True Blood at my mom's new place. (who can pass up a huge tv w/ amazing AC and tons of snacks?!)
Finally I got home and decided to do a little homework that I had intentions of doing the whole weekend. OOoopsie!!

For some reason long weekends take a lot out of me. Im tired!! haha.

1 comment:

  1. oh man. what an awesome weekend! i was in bed all weekend. it was lame. but i am feeling a whole ton better so we must get together!

    ReplyDelete