Monday, July 20, 2009

good weekend.

Friday was an excellent time.
I accidentally slept in (oops my bad! but at least I got some sleep) Friday night we ate at Olive Gardent for David's Bday and then me, B, and CC got some delicious ice cream at Coldstone after. Summer + Ice Cream = Bliss.

Saturday was a fun day.
Me, Bekky Far, and Shrimp went hiking up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was kinda rough, haha. I have some thick thighs so I probably could have gone hiking for days, haha. There were some pretty wild flowers though and butterflies. Except this old ginger led us in the wrong direction! Ugh!
Photobucket
A little later we got some good ol' food at SouperSalad and then just hung out at the house. It was pretty chill.

Sunday I kinda slept in and it was nice.
We (me, Shrimp, Darlenie, Ricardo) were kinda running a little late but we ended up meeting at Echo Lake just passed Park City. Bekky Far, Stevezie, Misty, and Dave were already there keepin it real. I thought the water was gonna be freeeeezing but it ended up being pretty warm. It was a lot of fun just floating around in the lake and then me and Darlenie worked on our tans. It was really nice to just hang out. OOOooohhh and there was some scandalous stuff going on in the lake! Ggrrrroooosss. haha. That was our queue to leave. It was def a good time though.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE WORKING THE WEEKENDS! I missed so much fun!

    ReplyDelete