Wednesday, November 18, 2009

bunny ears

I think these can be really cute. Im all for stuff that is whimsical and fun.... aaand they kind of remind me of bows, mishapened bows.
I dont know if it would be proper attire to wear say for a business meeting but I think they would be really fun to wear going out and having fun.
I think its important not to take life too seriously so I would happily rock a pair of these just for fun, in and outside of my house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im sure the ones in these pictures are muy expensive. But I found a website to make them- which wouldnt be hard. Or the obvious store of halloween goods.

Monoxious.com- blog

2 comments:

  1. cute! I've seen a lot of cute little Asian girls wearing headbands like this, with like panda ears and bunny ears. Its really cute!

    ReplyDelete