Thursday, November 5, 2009

i have to.

I saw this ridiculously awesome bag on UO website the other day and I have pretty much been obsessed with it ever since I saw it. Not even kidding- I have been planning outfits to wear with it. Anyways I googled heart bag and to my astonishment I found two more jewels and now I cant decide which one to get.
I love all three but I am only getting one for sure. So which one???

I am leaning more between the UO one and the Topshop one but I just dont know...
Especially if I had a cute black sparkley dress and cute heels in red maybe and some tights with the seams in the back... oh man...

Photobucket
@UO
Photobucket
@ Topshop
Photobucket
@ Torrid

3 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE the one from torrid. Its so cute! that ones my for sure favorite! get that one

    ReplyDelete