Monday, November 16, 2009

New Moon.

Well the time is almost here. I am excited and not excited at the very same moment. The second book was my favorite out of all of them... just because its sooo romantic, haha. But the first movie was well not Oscar winning. I think this one will be better than the first but I dont know if I should necessarily have high hopes for it.
Photobucket

I made a recent decision that I think I like Nikki Reed the best out of this cast. I think she is really pretty and has a super cute style. I didnt really see her as Rosalie but I get it now. Plus she isnt a hot mess like K-Stew always is. I like Ashley Greene too but Im not sure about her style.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As far as the boys go...I like Kellan Lutz too because he seems like just such a cute guy and a good cuddler (for some reason) and not all super sensitive sally like Rob P. Dont get me wrong Rob P. can take a good picture (sometimes) but he seems like such a downer. Dont even get me started on Jackson R. Oh and the wolf pack is pretty fine too, minus the cheesy tat tat tat'd up.

1 comment:

  1. nikki reed is my favorite too. plus, i enjoy her feistiness in the movies. such a bitch. haha.

    i am sad they killed off james - cause cam gigandet is uberly cute!

    ReplyDelete