Sunday, November 22, 2009

i aint gonna lie.

I liked New Moon. I admit it was really cheese-tastic and the acting is not Oscar worthy but compared to the first one it is a million times better. It doesnt really compare to the book (This book was my fave) but if you look at them as two separate entities then I think it all works out. Oh and I noticed something kind of weird... besides the few times they mention the word vampire, the movie really doesnt have anything to do with vampires. No blood drinking, no more blood than like a little drop, and no mention of getting blood- kinda weird.
I really liked the werewolves though, I thought they did a good job w/ the special effects. I cant really say there are any other movies where I really liked the werewolves so thats pretty cool I guess. Im totes gonna buy it when it comes out.
I cant wait for Eclipse now, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for our private screening of Eclipse!! Wahhhoooooo!

    ReplyDelete