Thursday, November 12, 2009

finale.

Well this season or I mean cycle of ANTM went by pretty fast. I didnt even know the first episode was on and when me and Kimi realized it we both went running into the living room to see if we had missed anything. It seems like this cycle was shorter than the others though (get it, shorties) but for real, it went by very quickly.
These are the two finalists for the cycle. If the finale is next week we should totes watch it and make some food like the good ol times.
Photobucket
Nicole. Her nickname was bloody eyeball when she was little- so she says. I thought she was kinda weird in the beginning but she actually takes really good pictures and she is cute and kinda goofy. I'm glad shes in the finale.
Photobucket
Laura. One of my favorites from the beginning. She has the cutest little southern accent and her grandma pretty much makes all of her clothes.

The only thing I dont get about this season is that they are almost making fun of the girls. For example when they are in judging and the never wear heels and they are always looking kind of scroungey. Plus their house (even though its super cute) is full of mini stuff. Idk, maybe its just me. I thought this has been a pretty good season so far though, there were some pretty cool photo shoots- cirque de solei and the under water ones but it still doesnt beat my favorite two though- the cycles with Danielle and Jacqueline.

No comments:

Post a Comment