Monday, November 2, 2009

Success.

Photobucket

I thought this weekend (and end to Halloween) was a pretty, pretty good one.
Friday night was fun because we had a nice B & B meeting and spent a little too much time at Cafe Rio. Haha, I dont think it would be normal if we went out to dinner and spent less than 2 hours there.
We got a new book to read. It sounds like its going to be a interesting read so far. I will feel really bad if it isnt though because the last was not a good start to the club.

Saturday I went to breakfast w/ my mom and sis. It was delicious and nice to just hang out with them.
A little later I met up w/ Kimi, D, and Richard. We got some good food at Taco Bell of course, haha, and spent a few hours playing Super Smash Bros on the wii.
Photobucket
On my way home from that rendezvous I decided I need some boots, haha. Luckily for me I saw Darlene at Gateway and we did a little shopping- Haha great minds do think alike. Photobucket
Anywho... on my way home I had a few problems with my car :( Thankfully my stepdad was able to fix it now but we will see. I really hope it lasts through the winter!

So then I met up w/ Al and Ryan J. and Clif and we went to her friends Halloween party Photobucket... but I agree w/ Al- the real fun was at Ryan J.'s after (thanks for inviting me!)... when we watched Silent Hill and omg that movie is creepy. I have to admit I was kinda scared driving home and my room was really cold when I got there. Not cool. Haha.

Overall this Halloween weekend/season was a success. I wish I would have been able to do more and had more opportunities to dress up but oh well... there is always the rest of the year to dress up right? I cant wait for next year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment