Monday, November 30, 2009

thank you. thank you. thank you.

OMG. I just had one of the best holiday weekends EVER.
Thanksgiving was pretty fun w/ the fams. It was really mellow and I made the best mashed potatoes ever. It included a lot of football wathing and uno playing (or cheating.. either way). It was a nice day and I enjoyed every second of it.
Friday- aka Black friday was an ok day too. Got a little shopping done with some besties and saw Ninja Assassins (dont worry Darlene, I will leave it at that)
then the real fun began...
I got my hair did on Saturday... I went a little more blonde and idk why but I love having blonde hair. Its fun!
So the best gal friends anybody could ask for thru me a Day of the Dead birthday party! It was sooo much fun. It was complete with skully cookies, delicious cupcakes, yummy fajitas, 7-layer bean dip, mexi soda, cookies/candy, an awesome altar, skully decor everywhere, and cute pictures. omg, some of the best decor I have ever seen. Everybody looked so good too, of course because we all have good style, but it was super sweet. I can't even believe I am so lucky to have had so many awesome bday parties. I really do have the best friends ever. It's not because they throw great parties (well thats some of it) but mostly because at those parties we can sit and talk for hours on end and still not want to leave. We can start talking and then begin again as if no time has passed even if its been a few days.
I love it.
Sunday was a nice break after the fabulous time we had on saturday. Except my body did hate me, I'm getting a litte too old to go to bed at 4 am. Haha. It was well worth it though.
Monday- today! Was my actual bday. I didnt work out and I gave myself a nice little bday present of sleeping in! The simple things in life.
Work was super busy... unfortunately, but it made the time go by pretty fast. I got many Happy Birthday wishes from co-workers and friends. It was great. I dont know if I can ever say enough Thank You's.
We also had a lovely dinner at Macaroni Grille. My fams and friends were there. So fun. We ended the night with a little bit of goofing off at Borders and getting little cactus pups- tute!

Thank you everyone. I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you in my life.
oh and Thank You for the most B.A. gifts ever!!! I <3 them.

No comments:

Post a Comment